I swear I have the very BEST readers and social media friends in the world. Before I jump into a few updates, I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your enthusiasm and love for my characters is truly incredible. Thank you for all of the laughs and excitement on twitter, IG, and facebook.
Now for the updates:
* A whooooole lot of people have asked if HUNTING PRINCE DRACULA is available for preorder (!!!!!)…the answer is YES! I’m working on some preorder campaigns now (international), so please take screenshots of your orders and keep them handy. I’ll be posting more news about what’s up for grabs a little bit later.
Here are a few links to where you can snag a copy:
- ARCs — (Advanced Reader Copies given to bloggers, reviewers, media, bookstagrammers, etc.) are being formatted and will soon be printed off. I’ll be sure to post another update of when (and how) to put your request in. (Last year ARCs were rolling out in mid-April to give you an idea of timing. It may be the same this year—we shall both see!)
- Cover Reveal — last year SJTR’s cover was revealed in April, I should know more of when to expect the reveal in the next week or two, and will probably be shouting and squealing all over the interwebs to let you know a date.
- Is this a series? — the answer is YES! So far there are three mysteries for Audrey Rose and her crew to solve. (SJTR, HPD, and a third coming out next year.) If you’re interested in more? Preordering is one of the best ways to show a publisher that you’re in need of more adventures. Tell all your friends and post about your favorite book/series online. People take note of it!
- Character cards — I have received A LOT of inquiries about the character cards currently in my giveaway and how and where to order them. They’re available in Phantom Rin’s redbubble store and can be found by clicking through to the link in the next sentence. (The ones I order and giveaway are listed under ‘Greeting Cards’ and then toggle down to ‘Postcard.’) Link to character cards: Click me!
- FOGGY KNIGHT Candle — this candle is available for purchase in Novelly Yours’ etsy shop. It smells FANTASTIC and is almost too gorgeous to burn! I am a huge fan of her products and cannot gush enough. Click me!
Okay! I think that’s it for now…I’m going to jump back into the writing cave, but I still have a few more surprises up my sleeve that will be revealed in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned….