Holy crap, today is my one year blog-o-versary!!! Time seriously flies, whether you’re having fun, or not tweeties. (KIDDING! No hate mail pleaseee.) I can’t believe we’ve reached WELL into five digit page hits, and have over 3,300 friends/followers/lurkers/cool kids on twitter. (Especially since the blog REALLY only got going during the summer.)
It’s truly mind blowing, and really humbling. For realsies. XOXO
So in honor of all YOU faithful readers, todays post is all yours. Here are some fun quotes for all you tweeps who make my heart beat three sizes larger, a whopping 365 days a year.
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. Elbert Hubbard
- Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. George Washington
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. Albert Camus
- The sincere friends of this world are as ship lights in the stormiest of nights. Giotto di Bondone
Thank you for continuing to read, and peruse the blog each & every day. Hope you enjoyed the quotes, but now it’s time for me to get back to work on some book edits. There’s no rest for the wicked – so please go have a shot for me.
Here’s to the last year, and cheers to the next tweethearts!!!
— XO —