hello, friends! happy Saturday! i’m getting LOTS AND LOTS of questions about pre-orders and with only NINE days left to pre-order, i am answering them below. PLEASE click the link to the pre-order submission page if your question wasn’t answered—it has ALL the answers!
how long do i have to pre-order/what is a pre-order?
- you can pre-order until midnight on September 9th (the day before publication)
- a pre-order is when you purchase a copy before publication day. (ANY time before 9/9/19)
***if I pre-order do I automatically get the alternate cover and art?
- the quick answer is no. you need to take a screenshot of your receipt and upload it to the pre-order prize claim site. (this is the number one question I keep getting, so please please please spread the word to anyone you know who’s already pre-ordered. I would HATE for them to miss out because they didn’t submit those forms!)
where do I pre-order from?
- you can pre-order from anywhere. Indies, Amazon, B&N, iBooks, Kobo, etc.
what format counts?
- it’s outlined on the prize submission page, but ebooks, hardcovers, and audiobooks.
do Beacon Book Boxes count?
- unfortunately, no. book boxes don’t typically count towards pre-order prizes unless they opt to purchase them for their boxes. (I don’t know more details on why, i’m sorry!)
do Fae Crate boxes count?
- if you ordered a “book-included” box from Fae Crate, they purchased and will include your alternate cover + the art print in the boxes.
i live outside the US, can i still get the prizes?
- yes! Premier Collectables has signed books + the alternate dust jackets + the art prints available for purchase through their site. the offer lasts until September 9th!
do i still get the regular cover if i submit for the alternate cover?
- YES! your book will come from wherever you purchased it with the original cover. the JIMMY books team ships out the pre-order prizes. details on when you can expect your prizes are on the website where you submit your forms.
- US readers: Pre-order ANYWHERE by September 9th at midnight
- ebooks, hardcovers, and audiobooks count
- Submit your proof of purchase to the website HERE
- INTL readers purchase through Premier Collectables HERE
that’s it! according to my publisher’s numbers, there are still LOTS of people who’ve pre-ordered but haven’t claimed their prizes! xoxoxo