It’s only right I do a little something for the foodies. So here’s some fun food quotes for 2011.
- “Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that’s bad for you!” – Tommy Smothers
- “The bagel, an unsweetened doughnut with rigor mortis.” – Beatrice & Ira Freeman
- “When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste.” – Laiko Bahrs
- “The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.” – Lewis Grizzard