To start 2011 off with a little fun, here are 5 quotes every writer can relate to. In fact, this whole week will feature different ‘top 5’ themes. Your regularly scheduled snark will return next week at it’s usual time. xo
- “Every writer I know has trouble writing.” – Joseph Heller
- “All my best thoughts were stolen by the ancients.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If I’m trying to sleep, the ideas won’t stop. If I’m trying to write, there appears a barren nothingness.” – Carrie Latet
- “I’m not a very good writer, but I’m an excellent rewriter.” – James Michener
- “Easy reading is damn hard writing.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
Happy first Monday of 2011!