Photos are all credited to pinterest.com
Today’s top 5 is all about books. Enjoy fellow bibliophiles!
- A room without books is like a body without a soul.- Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.- Charles W. Eliot
- A house without books is like a room without windows. – Horace Mann
- A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us. – Franz Kafka
- There is no friend as loyal as a book. – Ernest Hemingway